Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Crazy how many supposed 'high potential, highly pre-ranked' teams from last year ended up in the bottom 10. Dallas, Ravens, and Dolphins were all expected to do really well.
Here's how the draft selection will begin, on April 28th of 2016. Also, here's how Sports Illustrated sees the top 10 going down, considering the teams' needs per position vs what's available:
1. Titans - Laremy Tunsil, OT, Ole Miss
2. Browns - Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis
3. Chargers - Jalen Ramsey, Safety, Florida State
4. Cowboys - Myles Jack, LB, UCLA
5. Jaguars - Joey Bosa, OL, Ohio State
6. Ravens - Noah Spence, OLB, Eastern Kentucky
7. 49ers -Jared Goff, QB, Cal
8. Dolphins - Vernon Hargreaves, CB, Florida
9. Buccaneers - Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame
10. Giants - Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson
#1 makes sense to me. They already have Mariota. Don't see a QB going first. And Tunsil is very NFL ready.
For the rest, interesting list. I think the Cowboys should go QB or RB, but they have a lot of holes on that team. Myles Jack could really help too. Would be curious if Cleveland goes QB again, after the Manziel debacle. But then again, maybe they HAVE to now.
How do you see the draft going?