Are you sure you want to delete this post?
As you can already tell, I love lists, especially all-time bests. It's just my thing. I found this article to really scratch that itch. I love run-out/walk-up tunes, especially if they're chosen correctly. Sometimes they can be funny, especially when it's ironic. Ever see a bad team run out to an awesome song? You mostly see that in high school and college. I do find that funny. Like if the football team from The Waterboy, came running out to Queen's We Will Rock You.
Top 12 of this season:
1. (Rays): Quad City DJ's "Space Jam"
2. (Dodgers): Ed Sheeran "Shape of You"
3. (Yankees): Skee-Lo "I Wish"
4. (Mets): Jay-Z "Public Service Announcement"
5. (Padres): George Michael “Careless Whisper”
6. (Pirates): Creedence Clearwater Revival “Born on the Bayou”
7. (Athletics): Sublime “Doin’ Time”
8. (Mets): AC/DC "Thunderstruck"
9. (Dodgers): Kendrick Lamar "DNA"
10. (Yankees): Mark Morrison "Return of the Mack"
11. (Tigers): Ginuwine “Pony”
12. (Cubs): Bone Thugs-n-Harmony “Thuggish Ruggish Bone”
My Top All-Time Run Out Songs:
1. Thunderstruck - ACDC
2. Hotstepper - Ini Kamoze
3. We Will Rock You - Queen
4. Welcome to the Jungle - Guns n Roses
6. Sirius - Alan Parsons Project
Everyone feel free to jump in. I want to see your lists.