Here is an in-depth guide on watching the U.S. Open Tennis Tournament. Included below are all the options for TV viewing, streaming and radio listeners.
Online & Streaming Options
For those of you who will be viewing the matches via online streaming, there are many options out there, but there are only a few that are tried and true. Some of the lesser known streaming sites can be extremely frustrating to use, and do not give you the best streaming quality when you finally do figure out how to navigate them. The two best options that meet the standard for both quality and price point are:
- Tennis Channel Plus - This is a great option for serious tennis fans. It is a bit in the higher price range, though they claim to give access to over 4,500 live and on demand WTA and ATP events, including 12 courts from Roland Garros.
- Watch ESPN - All matches are available to live stream via ESPN. You just need to log in using your cable provider information. Or use the ESPN app.
U.S. Open TV Channels
All matches are split up between ESPN's family of TV networks. The channels include:
- ESPN+ (basically a streaming channel, but it's listed as a TV channel as well. So any time the match is on ESPN3, it will also be on ESPN+)
- Tennis Channel
U.S. Open Online Radio Streaming Options
Then of course, you have Satellite radio. This is a great option for those who will be commuting and not have a TV or laptop nearby. These channels do an excellent job at giving you every single detail of what is happening. Satellite radio can be a life saver sometimes.
- XM Live- Channel 120
- XM Sports Nation - Channel 144
- XMSirius Internet- Channel 963