Are you sure you want to delete this post?
It has begun, and we have many many many games to come. It's baseball, and it's college baseball. You're really doing it wrong if you can't find a college baseball game to watch. With the opening of a new sporting season we get picks, predictions and hopes for the underdogs. This post is no different. I think I found an article that will get us started. Without further ado, here are what they call "bold" predictions for the 2019 college baseball season.
7. UCLA Finishes Fourth In the Pac-12
6. Georgia Tech Finishes as the Highest Ranked Team in Georgia
5. UC Irvine Makes NCAA Tournament Super Regionals
4. North Carolina Makes it to the College World Series Final
3. Arkansas Finishes Sixth In the SEC
2. East Carolina Goes to Omaha
1. LSU Runs SEC Gauntlet, and Wins College World Series.
I can get behind number 1. I don't know about you. The conference itself is going to be what they say a "beast" of a conference this year. LSU is a favorite, and for good reason. They have many freshmen on the team this year, so they'll just get better with the coming seasons. Do you agree, or is the article and I off our rockers? What should be number 8, 9, and 10?